Do you want to treat infertility and bless yourself with a cute baby? At New Hope, we make your dream of becoming proud parents come true. If you are not succeeding in getting pregnant with your own eggs, donor eggs help you find peace of mind.
Who are the ideal recipients?
- Women who have no chance of getting pregnant using their own eggs.
- Women dealing with ovarian failure.
- Women in their advanced age, especially above 39.
- Women who have congenital anomalies.
- Women failed to conceive with other fertility measures.
Who are the right egg donors?
- Donors should age between 21 to 35 years of age as they show a better response to fertility drugs and have eggs of higher quantity and quality.
- Donors should not be diagnosed with infections like Hepatitis C or HIV.
- Donors must not possess a higher threat of congenital abnormalities.
- Donor with an improper detailed family history of medical conditions.
Screening Process of Egg Donor
We thoroughly check and screen the egg donor before granting to extract eggs from the donor. This includes multiple steps to avoid genetic anomalies.
- Application selection
- Interview with the donor
- Complete physical examination including blood tests and drug tests
- Examine reproductive organs via ultrasound
- Assess family medical history
- Infectious Diseases examination
- Psychological history assessment
The Procedure Of Donor Egg
- Initially, our clinic regulates an extensive selection process of conceivable donors.
- After an interview and medical tests, a careful process of legal contents is obtained.
- Conduct certain feature matching between the couple and donor.
- We prescribe medication for most donors to stop the natural menstrual cycle.
- Donors take fertility drugs to boost egg production in the ovaries. This is the hyper-stimulation process.
- Donors administer themselves by injecting the drugs into the muscle or under the skin.
- Throughout the cycle, the donor has to go through frequent ultrasound examinations and blood tests to scan the medication reactions.
- Just before the redemption of the eggs, the donor receives a conclusive injection.
- Our experienced doctor operates atransvaginal ovarian aspiration to extract the donor’s eggs from her ovaries. In this process, an ultrasound probe gets inserted into the vagina. Then with the help of a needle, successfully removes eggs from each follicle.
- The process may last for 30 minutes, and in the meantime, our doctors may provide anaesthesia, sedatives, or painkillers to the donor.
- Inject the recipient male partner’s sperm into the egg
- The fertilisation of the eggs takes place in the laboratory
- Freeze some eggs for later use or implant into the recipient’s uterus
The best thing is the details of both the egg donor and the recipient remains confidential.