Who can choose our Donor Sperm Insemination?
- Single women with a desire of conceiving a biological child
- Women whose male partners do not have recoverable sperm
Donor Sperm Insemination
- Cervical insemination- We place the semen close to your cervix.
- Intrauterine insemination- We inject the processed sperm into your uterus.
Choosing the suitable donor for Sperm Insemination
- Ethnic background
- Physical traits
- Educational background
- General health
Reliable banks present you with written information about the sperm donors.They will also provide you with non-identifiable details about the sperm donor.
Our professionals encourage you to choose banks that have at least 15 million motile sperm in every vial. Our physicians always choose the frozen semen stored for about 3 months.
When you have chosen a known donor, he needs to take an HIV test and tests for other infections, like
- Hepatitis B
Types of donor sperm available in a sperm bank
- IUI and donor sperm Women who like to conceive a baby with a donor sperm need to undergo Intrauterine Insemination. In some cases, the patient is much young and ovulates regularly. We may ask you to use a test kit for the detection of the LH surge. Then, we thaw the donor sperm for insemination. Moreover, while undergoing the IUI treatment, you need to take fertility medications like gonadotrophins, letrozole, and clomiphene. The purpose of taking these drugs is to promote ovulation. It is especially advantageous for women who cannot ovulate regularly.
- ICI- sperm The sperm bank removes the seminal fluid to process the sample. For successful inseminations, you can buy an IUI-prepared sperm specimen.
- IUI sperm
The sperm bank removes the seminal fluid to process the sample. For successful inseminations, you can buy an IUI-prepared sperm specimen.
- ART sperm
As the sample contains fewer sperm, you can find it cheaper than insemination vials.Consult with us to get fertility treatment. Using the donor sperm, we will help you to conceive a baby successfully.