Has the loss of pregnancy broken your heart? Are you concerned about some inherited diseases? Then, Preimplantation Genetic Testing can be the right solution for you. At New Hope, we have treated several clients with our PGT treatments. We give you peace of mind with the assurance that you will successfully become pregnant.
When is the right time for PGT?
With Preimplantation genetic testing, you can make your IVF pregnancy successful, especially when-
- Your age is more than 35
- Your past IVF cycles had failed
- You have had miscarriages in the past
- There was a chromosomal issue with your previous pregnancy
- Your male partner hasinfertility problems
Consult with our doctors before making a decision on Preimplantation Genetic Testing.
Our steps for PGT testing
- We collect samples We are highly careful while collecting samples of cells from the embryo. Then, we send those samples to our laboratory.
- We analyze the samples Our professionals will analyze every cell sample and detect any chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo. Most commonly, the genetic defects are the loss of chromosomes, missing chromosomes, and single-gene disorders. These problems can cause congenital disabilities and loss of pregnancy. Within 5 to 7 days, we will deliver the result.
- We find the result The final report provides you with valuable details about the embryo’s health. Based on the report, we will start the treatment. Our certified embryologistsrely on PGT to identify genetic disorders in embryos. It prevents the transfer of those defective embryos to your uterus.
PGT testing of Different Types
Our PGT is of 3 types
PGT-A (abnormal chromosome number)– It is the process of embryo cell analysis to ensure the right number of chromosomes.
Who choose PGT-A?
- Minimum age- 35 years
- History of multiple miscarriages
- Failure in embryo implantation
- Unsuccessful fertility treatments.
PGT-M Testing for Monogenic disease- It is about testing gene mutations.
Testing for Monogenic disease- It is about testing gene mutations.
The PGT-M test identifies :
- Sickle cell anemia
- Huntington’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- BRCA1 & BRCA2 mutations
- Cystic fibrosis
- Tay-Sachs disease
PGT-SR Chromosomal Structural Rearrangement-
The test is for detecting the presence of structural rearrangement in couples.
This Test Finds Out :
- Robertsonian translocations
- Nonreciprocal translocations
- Reciprocal translocations
The Success Potential to get Pregnant with PGT
Several factors influence successful pregnancy, and some of them are the quality and number of embryos, biopsy result, and age. As we have certified specialists for fertility treatment, we can achieve success.