Are you dealing with fertility complications? Is it not possible for you to conceive naturally? Become parents of adorable babies and complete your family with the help of surrogacy. At New Hope, we give you a ray of hope by arranging a gestational surrogate.
Who are the Best candidates for Surrogacy Recipients ?
Women who have/are
- History of life-threatening health conditions like kidney disease, heart disease
- Medications that prevent or impact the fertility levels
- Suffering from complex uterine anomalies, including scarring, polyp, fibroids.
- Asherman’s syndrome is a disorder that can make it hard for the womb to sustain a full-term pregnancy.
- past problematic experience of pregnancy preeclampsiafertility issues
- undergone trauma in the past
- undergone Hysterectomy, a surgery that eliminates the uterus
- born without a uterus
Other than women, single persons or same-sex couples make use of surrogacy.
How to Choose a Right Surrogate ?
- Women aged above 21 years
- Mother of one or more children
- A woman who has passed the professional psychological screening
- Signed contract related to her role and commitments
What is the Procedure for Surrogacy ?
Surrogacy is like a boon for couples or single people who want to get a child.
- Commitment: Our fertility experts educate you about the procedures, benefits and risk factors to ensure you fully commit to surrogacy and parenthood before taking further steps.
- Preparation: Once you decide to commit to the method, our experts determine the goal and type of surrogacy.
- Finding a Good Match: The most exciting and significant step of surrogacy is to find the right opportunity between the surrogate mother or intended parents. The intended parent would be asked about their aims and preference for the process. With this plan, the expert will find a good match and coordinate a phone call or set a meeting to get to know each other.
- Surrogacy Attorney: After commitment, completing legal work is essential for both the prospective surrogate and intended parents. Both the parties have to draft a legal contract to make it official. After the contract sign, the embryo transplantation process will begin
- Fertilisation and Embryo Transfer: This process mainly depends on the fertilisation experts. The doctor will keep the donor or intended mother under medication to boost her egg development. Then at the right stage, they will retrieve the egg and fertilise it in the laboratory to form an embryo. After that, the source is transferring process occurs in the recipient.
The surrogate or the intended recipient undergoes treatments related to fertility before the embryo transfer.
- Pregnancy Confirmation: After a few weeks, the experts ask you to visit the clinic to undergo pregnancy tests, including blood tests and ultrasound. After hearing of the baby’s heartbeat, the doctor will confirm pregnancy.